Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ellie: Stats

Well, we survived.
A big shout-out to my dear friend, Misty, for coming to the Pediatrician's office and enduring the first round of shots with us. It wasn't too terrible. I attempted to feed Ellie before we left, which failed miserably, so I fed her right after shots and she fell asleep, the sweet little thing...so naturally Misty & I went to lunch!

Current Stats:
Ellie is currently 11 lbs and 23" long.
Percentiles: Weight - 46th, Height - 62nd, Head Circumference - 51st

Next appointment is at four months. 
I plan on bringing a bottle and giving her some baby Tylenol beforehand.

Onward and upward!


1 comment:

  1. My babies would NEVER eat before we had to go somewhere. You reason and reason with them, and they just sit there and grin. And don't eat. Yeah, I know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete