Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Ellie: Two Weeks [Stats]

Ellie had her 2-week check-up with the pediatrician today.
Despite me being worried about taking her out (and how she'd behave), everything went very well, she was a champ!

She is currently 8 lbs and a little over 21" long.
Percentiles: Weight - 39th, Height - 84th, Head Circumference - 50th

Drawing blood for tests wasn't the most fun we've ever had, but I offered to take her for ice cream and she calmed down. (I will cash that promise in a few years from now...)

I asked all my questions (I had an entire list) and Dr. Buchanan did an excellent job consoling and relating to a first-time mom, I am definitely happy with the pediatrics office we've selected.

Our next appointment is at the two-month mark and Ellie will be getting some shots at that point, so there may be more empty promises for treats.
It feels like it's for-ev-er away, but hopefully until then she continues to grow and develop as she should.

Ellie & Her Canadian Moose
approx 2 weeks old
We love you, Eleanor! We feel so blessed to have you here!

No comments:

Post a Comment