Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Four Eyes

OK. So, I do realize I have been slacking in the blogging department. And the e-mailing department. And the letter writing department. And also the mailing-my-mom-her-Mother's-Day-gift department. (Sorry about that last one Mother Dearest!)

I apologize. I need to work on Time Management. That is a new goal I have over the summer. I feel as though I have tons of time to get everything done that I would like to...but then the end of the day rolls around and I haven't done anything. Mindless television really gets the better of me.

And recently, so has shopping online. Some friends of mine have turned me on to websites like Groupon and DealFind, and it's true, you can get amazing deals if something comes along that you are interested in... Buuuuut, did I really need eyelash extensions? Probably not. (Don't worry, I will take some pics when I have them...umm...installed?)

Another website that has drained my bank account (sorry Student Loans, this payday you are definitely taking a backseat so I can focus on the Visa) is clearlycontacts.ca. There was a deal on a while back where you could receive your first pair of glasses free. Marvelous. I love glasses. So I went ahead and did that. And last week there was another deal, Buy One Get One FREE! Pfft. Who DOESN'T want two more pairs of glasses?! So I did that. And they arrived today. Hurray! Now, in my defense, the glasses I had previously are an old prescription, so they are slightly weaker than the contacts I wear and so getting new glasses at a great price was an obvious no-brainer. But did I need three pairs? Doubt it.

But anyway. They are all here and I love them! I don't know about you, but in my mind I am quoting The Office in my mind...
"Fashion Show. Fashion Show. Fashion Show at Lunch."
Of course! I am happy to oblige.


So. As you can tell, they are all at least a little different. I am happy with my selections. And now vow to not buy glasses for at least another few months. I was going to say something like a year. Or years. But let's not get ridiculous here.

PS: Posting five pictures of  myself is making me feel pretty vain. So, to compensate for that, here is what we all really want: Pictures of BENNETT!

He is doing marvelously back home in Utah. I am told he is a very regular baby, with regular eating, pooping, and sleeping schedules. And also regular smiles, which I cannot wait to see in person! He will be two months tomorrow. INCREDIBLE! So I will surely do another post tomorrow, maybe we can have a throw-back and I can tell you all my fun pregnancy times and let you see how large-and-in-charge I got. Sounds fun, right?

Anyway, here is the love of my life, Mr. Bennett Jayce:
You are incredible, Little Man. I am always so proud of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment