Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Under Construction

Yes...
...I may have just spent the last few hours toying with the layout of my blog. It was getting a little out of hand, but I think I am content. Very content in fact.
Today was a good day. Minus the fact that the Canucks choked tonight, but I am looking forward to Game 7.


I have plenty to update you on, but for now, I wanted to share this short video with you:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqqt4cTScqs


Sorry it is just a link, but you will survive. 
I wanted to share this video with you along with the pregnancy fashion show... Yes. I realize that it was a pretty lame fashion show because I was wearing the same outfit a few times. That was strategic people, it was so you could tell the difference! Gosh!


This is Bennett in My Belly! He was quite the active womb-dweller. To be honest that was just fine with me, let me know everything was alright in there. (Sidebar to Those Who Have Been/Are Pregnant: Do you ever get paranoid in those four long weeks between Doctors appointments? I sure did a time or two!)
Between hiccups and round-house kicks that boy didn't leave me much spare time, but it was all in good fun. I was able to Skype with the Utah Clan tonight and they are delightful, I also received the 2 Month PHOTOS (so cute!) so look for those shortly...


And I will try to bring you up-to-speed on life too. Man! So much history to go over and yet too many current things to report. Good thing you people have nothing better to do than read a lame girls blog. YAY!


G'Night

No comments:

Post a Comment