Friday, July 15, 2011

How Much Cake Can One Person Consume...

William Richard Herman Falke 
Michae and Hayley...roommate love
So. In the last few months there has been what I feel is a large number of birthdays.

William (my brother) May 31

Hayley & Michelle shared June

Je t'aime, Patti Daniels!
My Dad (1st), my Mom (13th), my French Buddy Patti Daniels (10th), Myself (15th) and Team Canada Companion Amanda (17th) share July.
Amanda and myself this summer

And there are more I am sure (ahem, Andrew Hall also on the 17th) 
But I just wanted to do a little blurb on birthdays have come and gone without enough recognition and show everyone how beautiful all these people are. I am super lucky to be in the company of such good looking people. I am sure I look better just standing by them.

So Happy Birthday to all, and to all…more blog posts.

Suckas!

No comments:

Post a Comment