Tuesday, July 12, 2011

NKOTBSB

Hey Kiddies,

In case you don't know what the heck NKOTBSB means, it translates in to New Kids on the Block/Backstreet Boys. As in a mash-up concert of awesomeness.

And guess who is going.
Yes.
Me.
Not you.
But me.

It's OK to be jealous for a quick moment here. Rachael and I scored tickets yesterday afternoon for $16... $21 with all the silly fees and such. Umm. Heck yes. 100% worth it. And I have heard great things about the concert. So, needless to say, I am way stoked.

I know, I need to update you on all sorts of fun things. And I SHALL! Don't you worry about that.
Including:
Breanna/Avery Baby Shower
3-month Reflections
Ode to Paxton
Canada Day, renamed Paxada Day...or...Canaton Day...?
And also this week, which is The Week of Birthday Festivities.

Seriously.
So excited.
So much great stuff going on recently.

As for tonight, I will leave you with this:

1 comment:

  1. So JEALOUS!!!!!! One day I will go! I hope you had the time of your life!!!! They are all looking very nice these days:) And I am a big fan of Brian's hoodie. I would totally wear one! Just saying:)

    ReplyDelete