Friday, July 15, 2011

You Are Being Spammed...With Posts

So.
I have made a decision here people.
To blog my heart out.
And attempt to catch you up on everything.
While 24 hits me like a brick wall.

…Speaking of…
4 and 20.
How did that even happen?!

Do you remember when you were 16 and you thought by the time you were 24 you would be married to Mr. Right (this wedding would obviously be a double-marriage with your best friend and her husband), have 1.5 children, a dog named Rufus and a perfectly manicured lawn?

Ya.
So didn’t happen.
Did I ever think I would go back to school? Nope. What am I doing? Finishing my Accounting Certificate. Did I ever think I would be spending copious amounts of time in Utah? Heck no. Where is Price? Smack-dab in the middle of NoWhere, Utah. Did I think I would own so many college sweaters? Nope…buuuuuuuut those are just a bonus.

Truth be told I love the way life has turned out. With Heavenly Father’s help I have become more than I ever thought possible. I have been able to stretch and grow and I can truly appreciate God’s ability to take difficult situations and create blessings for those who trust in Him. l nowhere near perfect, but it has been an amazing journey thus far and I am sure it will only continue.

So, what’s in store for 24?

Well. I’ll finish up my Certificate for sure. This next semester will suck, but it has to be done. My “fun” class this fall? Business Law. Mr. Vogel, please save me. I may also look into getting an Associate Degree, but that has yet to be determined. (Yes, yes, everyone who has been harassing me to get a Degree can now pat themselves on the back. Good job kids.)

I’m hoping to end up back in Edmonton after everything is said and done. I think that is where I will “settle” for a bit. None of my family lives out here, but it almost feels like home.

And you better BELIEVE Bennett and the Davis Clan will be a big part of 24. I’m telling you, if I could pack them in my car and bring them home to Canada with me, I most certainly would.

But. Before I continue to whine about 24, let’s begin to recap what’s gone on lately, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment